Vision for the Future: Goals for the year 2021
Goals Within the Organization
- The Consortium has expanded, incorporating other (new) organizations.
- The Consortium is recognized internationally.
- Activities of the Consortium are funded by state as well as international sources.
- A system for training and motivating staff, as well as for working with volunteers has been developed.
- Member organizations of the Consortium have stable staff comprised of both paid employees as well as volunteers.
- Member organizations have developed a technical potential (i.e. they have access to technological resources, facilities, etc.).
- Work is conducted in two languages — both Estonian as well as Russian — which are equally important for the communities.
Goals Outside the Organization
- The quality of life of people in the key communities affected by HIV in Estonia has improved.
- The level of discrimination against vulnerable groups has decreased.
- Services in the country are organized in accordance with the needs of the representatives of the affected communities.
- The state recognizes the role of communities and relies on data received from them.
- In the country, sustainable financing of services for the communities has been secured.
- Health care professionals are friendly with their clients and aware of their needs.
- Communities assess the quality of services.
- Communities and the state cooperate in conducting research among key affected populations.
- Communities have the potential to participate in advocacy and defend their rights at the state level.
- The mainstream media is involved in promotion of the ideas of the Consortium.
- A platform has been established in Estonia to facilitate a permanent dialogue between the communities affected by HIV and the state. NGOs are included in coordinating and advisory bodies.
EESTI ÜHENDUSTE LIIT
Legal address: Õismäe Road 36-8, 13511, Tallinn, Estonia
Office: Pärnu Road 130-25, 11317, Tallinn, Estonia
Phone: (+372) 5650 6376